Manufacturers and repairers of Midas Marine Instruments.
- Latest solid-state technology
- 2 Year guarantee
- Polycarbonate lens
- Injection molded ROVEL casing
- Instruments fully sealed from front
- 12 Volts power supply requirement (24 volts-made to order)
- Analogue instruments with 78mm dial plate
- Digital instruments with 0.7 in. Liquid crystal display
- 4 analogue ranges to suit most boats. 0-10, 0-15, 0-25, 0-40 knots.
- Accuracy of 2% after calibration for speed and 1% for log.
- Optional trim measuring acceleration to 0.01 knots.
- Retractable and unbreakable glass nylon transducer.
Midas Instrument Sets
|S3||Analogue Speed Log combining knot meter and distance log for the two most important functions on a boat, speed and distance housed in a single unit.|
|S3D||Digital Speed Log combining knot meter and distance log for the two most important functions on a boat, speed and distance housed in a single unit.|
|S12D||Digital Depth Sounder measures 0.9-100 meters and has 16 positions of keel offset from 0-2 meters. Features anchor watch and low level alarms.|
|S19||Analogue Wind Speed Indicator with a range of 0-60 knots.|
|S19D||Digital Wind Speed Indicator with a range of 0-100 knots.|
|S20||Wind Speed and Direction displayed in one unit.|
For specifications on Midas Instruments please click here.