Built with ease of installation foremost in mind, the Trojan Mini street lighting isolator has surprisingly generous cabling access for a product of its size. Able to accept a variety of cable types and terminations, the Trojan Mini street lighting isolator can also be supplied pre-wired with connection leads to reduce on-site installation time.
Our Trojan isolators deliver optimum versatility with a wealth of practical features that make them a popular choice. Presented in 2, 3 and 4-way modular format, they cater for a variety of applications that require double pole isolation in a compact yet robust housing. Units can be modified and configured to handle a variety of situations. Several variations of the Trojan Line are available.
Feel free to Contact Us with an enquiry.
- Safety interlock device allowing the unit to be locked in the OFF position so that fuse withdrawal under load is impossible.
- BS88 Fuse holder KEMA tested to IEC/EN 60269-1
- IP 33D rating
- Clear lockable hinged lid showing the ON/OFF position
- DIN rail mounting for modules
- High grade flame retardant ABS enclosure